spacer
main

When baby 's coming? Anytime?

Yesterday a close friend has given birth to her first baby boy, baby Lucas. Congratulations to her and her hubby!

Baby Lucas is early almost a week, as his EDD was Nov 6, a week early than my baby. Does it mean baby will come next week or...

Everyone keeps telling me anytime. But I just don't see any sign of baby's coming.

Is it going to happen or will it be another C-section again? If my water breaks first before any contraction as my gynae will not allow me to have an induction.

In about 8 hours will be my next follow-up.

I'm really don't know why can't I have a sign, during the last pregnancy was no sign at all. I was caught off guard, 2 hours before Natalie was born, I had to make up my mind whether to deliver her natural birth with induction or c-section.

I'm really not sure about this one. Really have no faith in what's going happen coz I just don't have no control over it. I feel like taking forever. Am feeling really frustrated and anxious at times. Is it normal, or just me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker