spacer
main

The actual EDD is 18/19 Nov??

This morning when I opened my eyes, I was like, "hmm... week 39 already, one more week to go."

I can't wait to give birth now, as my tummy and hips are expanding while my arms and face seems to be the same. One of favourite my maternity pants, can't fit anymore, which could still fit a week or two ago. And I know they will keep expanding till the day baby comes. Soon some of the shorts won't fit anymore.

I'm so anxious and I decided to work back way to check on my EDD.

Well, I'm very sure of my conception date which was either 25/26 Feb 2007. Many people ask me why am I so sure about it. Coz that was the only try we had for that month. So if I work from that date, the actual due date should be around 18/19 Novemeber, which is 2 weeks from now. It means another 2 weeks to go. OMG, how big will baby be then? And my tummy will just keep growing, and before my actual due date, I won't be able fit in most of clothes... feel like crying now.

As for original EDD, 13 November, it's based on the first day of my last period, which was 6 Feb. However, my ovulation was late, therefore the conception date was late too.

After all I'm only in my week 38 now, no wonder I haven't feel anything close to labour, except some Braxton Hicks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, looks like baby is too comfortable inside...just take it easy. Hey, I heard walking up and down the stairs helps.

dolphine said...

Vien,
Hope he doesn't get too comfy in there... coz I'm getting all the aching and discomfy out here. :)

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker