spacer
main

Bets in life

There's saying; "In life there are only two things that are guaranteed, death and tax."

It's true life is unpredictable and full of uncertainties. There are times when we try our luck and take the best bet out of life.

For example, there are many people who loves to try their luck and bet on anything in the world to win something, wealth or others, in return.

Some people are in for sport games like WorldCup, EuroCup, Olympics Games, NBA Basketball and so on, while others bet on lotto, numbers, jackpots, stock market and so on. All these betting games can now be found on bet365. It offers different kinds of online betting services, in all kinds of sport games, poker, some interactive games and so on. One just needs to sign up for an account to start the ball rolling.They provides live scores and stats to enhance user experience. Also, their range of services are now extended to mobile phone users.

In life we can't run away from betting.

As for me, I'm not into money betting games, as I believe controlling things myself such as proper investments with proper research.

However, there are something I can't control. For instance, my birth options, I still don't know whether I will end up having another c-section or natural birth. But I'm putting my bet on having natural birth even though my gynae has told my chance of having c-sec is higher than those who had never had a c-sec before. Also, my chance of having complications via natural birth is also higher, as my uterine may rupture during the birth. Since she allows me to try for natural birth, I'll go for it.

I can have an elective c-sec but I don't want to give up now. I want to wait and see, while hoping for the best. I'm leaving to God and let Him decides what's best for me and my baby. This is my best bet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker