spacer
main

Having an extra modem at home



As usual last night when I got up for my second toilet visit to release the bladder, I felt hungry again. So while snacking, I decided to do my review.

Shortly it started to rain cats and dogs outside and a couples of lightning stroke. I quickly pull out my modem cable, thinking that "...my modem is safe now." Phew.

Little did I know it was taken by the last stroke until I tried to reconnect it, after I'd done with my review and wanted to submit it. Cis! I thought it was the connection at first. So I called up to TM technical service. The gentlemen was kind and patient with me, though it was already 5 in the morning. After some troubleshooting, no result, I gave up, and went back to bed to have a nice and chill slumber.

By the time I got up, I quickly tried again. No result. And I called TM again. No result.

Last resort, I asked hubby to replace the modem with the back up one, an second hand TM modem, which he insisted to buy, while I was all agaisnt it, thinking it was a waste of money.

Hubby: So who was the one who said it was a waste of money to get a spare?
Me: ... -_-;;

Well, I guess he was right after all.

But this 2004 TM model's connection and transmission is darn slowly comparing to the kaput Aztech one. Hubby said it's because of the quality of the modem. So I guess we have to get another better one. Meanwhile no choice but stick to the slow one first. Better than no surfing. Heehee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker