spacer
main

My inner fears

Some time back I read about this inner fear thing in Mumsgather. It reminded me of my own.

I guess everyone has some kind of inner fears.

As for me, I've been having this fear of traveling long distance, I mean driving,(not including going for holiday overseas) and driving alone. I'm not sure why and forgot when it started. But I guess it's due to kiasi (afraid of dying in Hokkien) factor.

However my mom passing due to road accident, has deepened my fear. On top of that, I also begin to fear of losing someone close to me again. That's why I don't having my husband traveling outstations, which I had no problem previously.

And every day I flip open the newspaper, I see many road accident reports. They made me paranoid and all the negative possibilities begin to play in my mind.

Frankly I'm not a pessimistic character, but why do I have this kind of negative thought and fear in me. Is it because I'm already mom? Or is it because of something else? I'm still not sure. I used to ask my psychiatrist about it. He explained that it's because my grief over my mom's passing. I just have to think positive and it'll slowly go away. I certainly hope so.

And they said Love can outcast Fear.

How about you? Do have any inner fears that you would like to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker