spacer
main

Week 38 - Ceaserean Vs Natural Birth

Last night I was upset about why baby's come yet.

Today after hearing what my gynae said, it changed my perspective. Maybe baby's waiting for the right time too. Perhaps he knows that if he came out early would cause complication, that's why he's holding on to the right moment. I think he knows.

This morning my gynae has finally talked to me about my birth option. According to her, my previous c-section has increased my chance of a second c-section. While letting me try for natural birth, she has to monitor my condition to minimise the possibility of complication during labour.

Basically the outcome will pretty much depends on my condition then.

When I asked if it's more advisable to opt for a second c-sec, she said that she won't advise me to do that, though it's my choice. So I decided to wait till the last minute.

Of course my priority is my baby and my own safety, if at that time c-sec is the best option I will go for it without a second thought.

But one thing for sure NO induction or long hour labour, due to the possibility of uterine rupture during the process.

Also, after the follow-up, I've noticed the left side of my ligament feels a little sore. This morning when my gynae pressed on it, I felt o.k. Is it just a normal pulling or a sign of old wound problem? I'm not sure. But it sure worries me a little. It's probably why I'm still awake at this hour. (Just kidding, it's probably the latte I had this afternoon.)

Anyway, I'm submittig everything to God. I'll pray and let him decide what's best for us, so long baby and me are safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker