spacer
main

Finally he can latch on...

Ever since we came home from hospital, I could only breastfeed Max with one side, the right side, and not the other. Normally I just express the milk out from "the other side". I tried the football position, it didn't work. And it was bruised because Max couldn't latch on properly while we were still in the hospital.

But I just tried again after almost a week, and he managed to latch on properly. Really glad that.

Now I'm no longer one-breast Jack. And I can blog while feeding. Thank God. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mana photos ar?! Hurry..hurry!

Mumsgather said...

Thats very good. Last time it took my boy 2 months to latch on!

dolphine said...

Vien,
Sorryla... "bansai oso no time le..." Will try to find time, guess I have a time management problem.

dolphine said...

MG,
He depends on mood... sometimes he will just latch on... sometimes he won't at all...

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker