spacer
main

Busy bee's back

Been home for ...*counting* almost five days but always busy.

Thursday - pae visit for Max, due to his jaundice.

Friday - gynae visit for myself.

Saturday - pae visit for Max again, jaundice again, better. And I visited the hospital lactation consultant.

The confinement is quite inexperienced in taking care baby, she choked Max. The way she feeds and burps Max very inexperienced. I think we new mothers, can do a better job. She doesn't check Max's diaper and Max doesn't like her bathing him. Every time she bathe him, he screams. Poor boy!

At times, I noticed she's very reluctant to get up to feed the baby at night. But with me in the room too, she had no choice. Imagine if I'm not in the room...

And she's quite forgetful in certain things, like she always forgets to close the stairway gate. One night Natalie climbed up after she on her own. Oh my God! Even after I reminded her so many times, she still take it very lightly. And she made some mistake which made the maid , kena marah(scolded) by my mom-in-law.

Her cooking isn't too bad though. The only thing I'm glad. But overall I'm not really happy with her. But I can do much as she might do something bad to Max, and in my food. *cold sweat*

Really difficult to find a good one these days whom one can trust, especially with your baby, be it through friends or so-called professional centre.

They normally room in with the baby, and mother sleeps in a different room.

But I insisted rooming in together. One of the problems, she snores(Goodness...*slap forehead*). 3 more weeks to go. Maybe just that I'm fuzzy... sigh. But I've seen one really good one who used to work for my neighbour but she has retired(金盘洗手), and refused to work as a confinement lady anymore. She rather works normal hour job. Sad.

Ah... enough of complaining, just trying to surf a little while having breakfast. Need to clean up a little and catch some beauty sleeps before Max's next feed.

Max is now half breastfed and bottle-fed. But he is doing better than Natalie. He can latch on better, still rooms for improvemant, than Natalie, and he loves breastfeeding.

Will post some pictures and videos once I have the time to... Now need to get my daily routine settle in first.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*the bee is flying off again*

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker