spacer
main

Something funny about this pregnancy

I'm in my final two weeks before my EDD.

I notice something very funny with this pregnancy. Whenever I'm hungry or pigged out, the little one inside will always kicks inside. And the bigger he gets, the stronger are his kicks.

Another thing is all these while I haven't had any heartburn before. But for the past few days, I notice whenever I'm hungry or full, especially at the middle of the night, I have this chest pain feeling, and some reflux.

That's why I'm still blogging at this time of the night/morning, coz I just had my snack and decided that I shouldn't go to bed immediately, to prevent the reflux.

Do any of you pregnant mommies get this kind of funny feeling and reaction?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is normal. My Ob-gyn told me there is research done on the glucose level and pregnancy. The fetus will be more active whenever the glucose level is low. This is an indication for mom to eat.

As for heartburn, it is quite normal towards the end of the preg. I got that when I was at my 3rd trime. Your stomach is being pushed back my the growing uterus..so, acid reflux is prone to happen. Just hang in there. Take some anticid if you can't take the reflux. It helped me last time.

dolphine said...

NO wonder he kicks more when I'm hungry la.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker