spacer
main

Which name should I choose?

I'm in the mid of deciding Max's Chinese name. Haiya, still can't decide on which character to use, as the the middle one will be the same as Natalie's, Xing(幸).

Hubby wants to register for him later in the afternoon. And I have been procastinating the job, since I was quite occupied with the baby and getting enough rest.

When it comes to deciding names, at times I just love it, because it's fun, but there are times, like now, I just hate it, because I can only choose one. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Both kicik meow do look alike! Definitely from one factory..lol!

dolphine said...

Vien,
They look alike hor...

Max reminds me so much of Natalie, when she was a baby.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker