spacer
main

When I grow old...

I can still clearly remember that when I was in my teenage years, my parents always reminded us not to abandon when they get old. At that time, I didn't understand their worries.

But as I grew up, I began to understand and see their worries from a different perspective. I started to remind myself, that I won't become of what they worried I would. Meanwhile I always told myself that when I'm in golden years, I want to be independent, both financially and physically. Hence, I don't have to depend on my children so much. And I started planning for myself, in case I live too long.

For a start, be it for yourself, or your old aged parents, you can check out this nursing site for old aged, bettercaring.com. They specialize in answering questions about old age caring issues, such as finding to the right nursing homes, tips for one who prefer to stay at their own home, like my dad, how to take care your health, where to find financial support and other related factsheets.

They also provide news articles and forum for you to read up and participate. By reading more, it helps you understand how to handle caring issues better. Also, through the forum, by linking yourself to community, it will open you up and help you to realize that that they are not alone.

I alaways believe in staring young, be it health issues, financial planning or other matter. Knowledge and preparation overcome fear and worries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker