spacer
main

Was it a contraction?

Last night while I was watching one of the latest Hong Kong drama, suddenly I had this 5 second long pain from my tummy to my lower back, all the way down to my feet. I couldn't get up.

It was like having a really bad period cramp. But the discharge still looks very minimum. I guess my mucus plug is still intact.

Now that MIL is away, she flew down under last night.So I have to do the cooking, and I got really tired so easily. This morning after few hours of standing whilst preparing the veggies and meats, my back felt like breaking into two and my legs were so sore.

Walking up the stairs was like climbing Mt. KK. Baby felt so heavy now, comparing to 2 days ago. So I took out the weight. Tang! Tang! 75kg. Another 2kg extra. I don't think baby weighs more than 3.5kg, unless I'm carrying a monster baby. Where did all the weight come from? Can't wait till tomorrow's gynae appointment.

Btw, the third stem cell company rep has finally came over and did a presentation. Frankly, this one is the most impressive one. Their company vision, to have their own treatment centre in these region in near future, has made me want to sign up with them. It's their passion to advance and to serve their customers, that really impressed me. The rep answered many of my questions. I guess they're THE ONE, though I haven't signed up, as I'm want to visit their lab first, which is tomorrow, before rushing into it. Yes, I'm a prudent consumer. After all it's not like buying veggies in the pasar (wet market).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna happen soon! :) Try to rest and be off your feet. Let the hubby do the cooking. Or eat out.

Sue said...

ya..good luck...and also don't forget to post photos ofyour newborn...hehe....love babies...

dolphine said...

vien,
Nothing happen yet. Still waiting le.

dolphine said...

sue,
Thanks.
Will do.
Can't wait for the baby's arrival.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker