spacer
main

Been a busy beee...

For the past 2,3 weeks I had been busy, both with work and personal life.

For work, I've been rushing to finish some work before going on my long leave starting next Wed onwards until the end of my 60 days maternity. So I only come back to work next Jan. Can't wait for that long leave, so I can spend more time with Natalie before baby's arrival, and I can spend more time on personal things like my blog.

For personal, I'm busy preparing for the baby's arrival, cleaning the baby cot, digging out Natalie's baby clothes which I think are suitable for baby, getting all the confinement herbals, vitamins, grocery, food and so on. I think my baby may come early, as early as in next two week. Meanwhile my MIL will be away for holiday from Tuesday, for 2 weeks.

Therefore I have to plan ahead, in case baby does come early as this Sunday and MIL's still away, like teaching hubby where and who to get fresh chicken, meat, veggie and gingers supply from, during confinement, how to bathe Natalie though MIL has taught the new maid to do so, but Natalie just doesn't like the new maid to bathe her or cleaning her poos, though she loves to play with the new maid. Strange huh?

It's like she is saying, "Hey, no one is allowed to touch my little backside, except my Mommy, Daddy or Granny." Oh well, I guess it's a privacy issue.

Apart from that, I've also been sorting some legal work for my dad, like applying Grand Probate for mom's will(has been delayed for some time), rewriting daddy's will (after consulted a lawyer friend, it's better to do it that way), arranging the renovation work for dad's house which happens to be nearby my in-law's place, just 2 to 5 min drive. I 've managed to convince him to move in, from his current place. It will be easier for me to take care of him. Generally, he is alright to take care of himself. But he is old and has a health problem. Somehow for the past one year, he just refused to move up till recently.

Hoping I can get the house renovation done before 2007 ends, so that my dad can move in before CNY. Then he can have a reunion dinner with us next CNY at my in-law's and spend more time with Natalie and the baby.

Sad to say, Natalie couldn't recognise him after more than 6 months not seeing him. My dad is old, and I want my kids to know him better, at least remember him. Well, as for myself, my late grandpa used to lived in Seremban, and I only got to see him once a year, while my maiden grandpa passed away a year after I was born. I have no memory of him at all.

O.k. back to me and my preparation, I have to plan ahead for all the hospital bills and confinement service payment and other expenses. Husband's a blur sotong(squid), I have to prepare a list for him to carry them out.

What happened during my last pregnancy was I had a post-partum amnesia. After delivery I somehow forgot about all ATM pins. I just couldn't remember any of them, even till now. And at that time I was in confinement and husband couldn't access to some of our funds. So this time, we have decided to bank in extra to the credit cards in advance, so he can settle whatever bills and expenses. And I can have a peaceful confinement :)

Now, the only thing that worries me is the quality of confinement lady, I'm praying for a good and helpful one. And of course a safe and smooth delivery and a healthy baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker