spacer
main

Please, leave my baby alone!

Was having lunch with hubby at McD. Suddenly this English-speaking Chinese uncle approached us for donation and claimed that he's a mental patient. He kept asking me to buy this Papermate pens pack from him for RM10.

I understood that one psychiatrist session is very expensive. One session can cost minimum RM50 and that doesn’t include any medication. And the medication is costly too.

Meanwhile my regular charge about RM150 to RM200 per session, without medication too, but covered by my work’s insurance.

Actually I didn't really mind donating, and was about to take some money out but when he suddenly said, “Please help me, it also helps your baby.”

I was like “What the…? What does this has to do with my baby?”
Why did you have to involve in my baby? I was really upset by what slipped his mouth. Maybe I was over-reacting but my principle is never never involves my baby.

So I decided not to buy that from him. Then he turned to my hubby. But my hubby just brushed him. Then he went to the other table, before the McD came to chase him away. But before he left, he came one last time to our table and tried his luck again. I was really pissed and just told him, "Please don't disturb me anymore."

I just don't understand, why people who ask for donation always like to play with people's mind. They will use all sort of tricks to make your feel guilt including saying things about your baby. What's wrong with them?

All I hope it’s they just leave my baby out of this sort of matter, whether I donate or not. Leave my baby alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker