spacer
main

Finding the best car insurance rates within clicks.

Finding and comparing cars' insurance quote is a hassle.

I have four more than 10-years-old cars at home, both belongs to my husband and myself, while the remaining two are my in-laws'. When it's time to renew all the cars' insurance, which happen to be the same time, I'll have to carefully compare a few quotes for each car. It's a very time consuming exercise, and without a good driving record or NCP, it'll cost a bomb, for the car insurance plus roadtax. A big OUCH for my family's wallet.

However, at AdvantageAutoQuotes.com, you can find the best coverage quote based on one's driving record, accident history, vehicle value and age, driving experience, location and so on just within clicks. Be it comprehensive full coverage, third party, fire, and theft coverage, or a basic auto coverage, it's very simple to sort it out in a jiffy.

AdvantageAutoQuotes.com helps users to search for the most affordable and suitable auto insurance rate through their system, even though you might have a bad driving record and accident history. All you need to do is just fill up ONE application quote form, and you will immediately get the most competative quotes from different well-known car insurers for you to compare. It'll save you time from filling in many request-a-quote forms from different auto companies.

The site also offer users useful tips on how to be a prudent driver and maintain your driving record clean, in order to get the best rate for your auto coverage.

Frankly I consider myself a prudent driver and yet there were times when accidents couldn't be avoided. One of my worst accidents I had, happend in 2004. I had forgotten to disengage my gear before starting the car, which was parked on a slope. As a result my Isuzu, lunged forward and knocked into a Nissan MPV in front. It's bumper was badly totalled, while my car wasn't even scratched due to the front bull bars. That accident cost me 250 bucks. But I felt really good because I chose not to hit and run. Instead I left a note for the owner to call me. He did call, and told me that I just need to pay 250 bucks for his repair and paint job, rather than 500 bucks for a brand new bumper. I think it was pretty fair and it settled it.

Since then I had learnt my mistake, and always put in neutral before starting up, and be extra careful on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker