spacer
main

The perfect portable DVD player for travelling


All these time when we go for our long distance family outings, Natalie and I would normally sleep throughout our journey, while dear hubby's driving.

Therefore, I've long been thinking of getting a portable DVD player, so we can play some of our favourite shows while we're on the move. However, I haven't come across one that fits my criteria, till now. O.k. I'm a fussy consumer.

At Digitalframez.com, I found this portable DIVX DVD player. It's the DIVX compatibility that really captures my attention. With it, I can play my borrowed Japanese anime files, which are mostly in AVI format, whilst on the move.

At home we have a DVD player with the DIVX compatibility, and I can play almost anything with it, such as AVI, mpg files and so on. But it's too bulky to be carried anywhere. And this 10 inch LCD screen portable DVD Player I found in Digitalframez.com is the perfect solution. It also comes with power cord and connector to outer source.

Other than the DIVX compatibility, it can be easily recharged with its built-in lithium battery by just plugging in to the car's cigarette lighter after a 4 hours playback of an extended version of a LOTR movie.

As for my news' fix on the move, it comes with a TV tuner. I can catch my regular news programs anywhere, only if Natalie's not hogging it.

This mini 3D home theater system fits snugly in our 24 years old 2-doors Toyota AE86.

Also, it's a way to keep Natalie occupied with her favourite programs during a long journey.

What's more to say? It's small, it's perfect and it's all I need for complete portability.

2 comments:

Ohbin said...

May I know how much is the player? Thinking of getting one for my little one too. Thanks

dolphine said...

Hi ohbin,
Welcome to Dolphinitis.

The player is about USD239, so it's about RM800 plus. But maybe you can check some of the local store.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker