spacer
main

In less than a month...

My due date is nearing. The baby is arriving in less than a month time.

I've been having minor period-cramp feelings on and off on my lower back, and they were different from Braxton Hicks, I dare to say. I had never had these when I had Natalie even when I was already nearing due date.

But this time things seem to be a little bit different.

I somehow have a feeling that the baby will come early, as early as in two weeks time, probably during the time when my MIL is away for holiday. It means at week 37/38.

That's why I've been busy doing some preparation work in case I'm that early and my MIL is still on holiday. I don't really mind since I'll be having a confinement lady with me. And the new maid is here early, a month early, as we were expecting her either in November or December. So I believe there's a reason for it.

And last few days I was counting the due date backwards. Everything seems to be on schedule, from the first day of my last period, conception date, to my EDD, all seem accurate so far. Should the baby come at week 37/38, it should be full term.

Stem cells or not?
Also I have been thinking if I should go on with the stem cells thing since I didn't do it when I had Natalie, was financially tight then. But my urge of doing is much stronger and we have a budget for it this time.

Frankly I believe it's a wise thing to do, as life's unpredictable. But which company? That is the question. Currently there are three. But which one is the most trustworthy in term of their services and facility.

So this afternoon I met up with the Co. B representative, Miss Z. I'm quite impressed with her presentation and explanation. In fact, she called me up for appointment the very moment I left my gynae's clinic shortly after the nurse informed her that there's potential customer(I requested the nurse to call her). Such a speedy service.

It's within my budget, it sounds good and trustworthy. Seems like the right one. But ... is that the truth? I asked myself.

Anyway, I'm going to meet with the representative from Co.A, the oldest and only listed stem cells company in our country.

Of course when I met with Miss Z(from Co.B), she did mention about this big Hoo-ha blog about Co.A. Well I don't link that blog here, coz I don't know if all the things mentioned in that blog are true. But if you really want to know the url because you're thinking of signing up with one of these companies, you can email me.

But I have to say after reading that blog, my impression on Co.A has gone down the drain, though I still want to find out personally with their representative.

And I'm not surprised if what mentioned in that blog is all true since people can do anything for the sake of money, even risking their reputation. Of course it could be just hoax or propaganda that the competitors trying to bad mouthed Co.A like some of that blog commentors said.

Well, all boils down to find out more and personally, by asking the representatives questions and observe the answers. Not to forget research.

And I'm planning to call Co.C too, the newest among the three. Let's see how things go.

Check-up
My next check-up is this coming Thursday, it's going to be once a week thing from this week onwards till November 13.

During the last check-up, which was last Thursday, I weighed 72kg. Other than some minor flu, everything is fine.

And more update after this Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's coming up, huh?!

dolphine said...

Yeah... baby's coming soon... very "Gan Cheong"(Feeling anxious at times)

Anonymous said...

it is very soon yah (^-^) .... may you have a fast and smooth birth. Look forward to hearing your good news. Enjoy as much as you can now. - mama2p.yoyo

dolphine said...

mama2p.yoyo,
Yeah very soon. Thanks.:) Very "Gan Cheong" in fact.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker