spacer
main

Blog Hop Vs Feed

I still like visit my favourite blogs personally, instead of reading it from my Google Reader. It's that personal touch I get from those blog.

There are 2 main categories of blogs I read. First group, my daily frequent blogs which accumulated since last year, when I started reading blog again. The numbers are still growing. I still frequent them personally, some everyday, some alternate day, except weekends. Have to take care of my daughter, and she's very demanding and wants 100% attention. So no surfing when I'm with her.

Though I subscribe to their feed, but I hardly read their posts from my feed, maybe weekends, just to check if there is any new posts. If yes, I'll hop over if I can.

Group two; these are mostly "Make Money Online" blogs. The number of these blogs increase very fast. And I can't remember all their url. And I don't visit them everyday, so I read from my feed when I have the time. Try to read up as much as I could but there are simply too many of them.

One of the reasons, I like to see if there is new changes to those sites. For instance Twinsmom, she changes her blog theme every now and then, and sometimes she adds new things to it. Changing theme and keep improving your blog layout is a way to keep your visitors coming back personally. And I love to see simple and slick blog layout, and they inspire me to do something about mine. :)

Well,having to say that, I think it's time for me to sit down and do something to my blog layout. Hee heee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker