spacer
main

Back to work soon...

In about 2 weeks plus, I will have to go back to work.

After a long break like this, since 23 Oct, I simply don't feel like going back to work. Not because I'm lazy. Instead I would like to spend more time with the two kids, especially Natalie. I haven't been spending enough time with her since the day Max was born.

I know she misses me, and I could feel that she is upset that I neglected her, and she ignores me sometimes, just to let me know that she's upset. However at times she wakes and cries for me at night, since these days she's sleeping at my in-laws'. Really feel sorry for her. And I miss her too.

Of course now that she's and my MIL again is so scared that she would pass the flu virus to baby Max. She ask me to stay upstair with Max.

I'm really upset that why all thse flu things have to happen now.

Well, think of the bright side, hopefully the flu will go off completely soon so when I go back to work, I'll be healthy and fit, as I still need to take care of Max till late night and get up early the next morning.

Actually I'm thinking to extend prehaps a week or two. If possible few months unpaid, which is unlikely.

Well, I certainly can't quit, or DH has to carry the burden on his own. Seven mouths to feed on one income.

Really pray hard that something will work out. Just one opportunity...

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker