spacer
main

Sleepless Morning

Since last feed, about 5.30am till now, I just cannot sleep. The nose is blocked again. Took a Piriton, but didn't work.

Looks like I have to try Actifed again. If it still doesn't guess I have to see the doctor again. :(

Besides, the whole family including the maid is in sick mode. DH is half way there and started on Actifed. Poor Natalie is having runny nose since yesterday, with a slight temperature. The maid was sneezing last night.

Not sure about my in-laws, I have told them to take some Actifed just in case, since they are very prone to flu, partly because they like to eat heaty food, especially curry and pisang goreng(fried banana).

And I'm praying hard for Max not to be infected. Poor baby, he's too young... Otherwise more sleepless nights and days for us.

Btw, just found this site which provides some reference on cold medications for breastfeeding. Quite useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker