spacer
main

A perfect fit

When you are sad and can't sleep, what do you do?

Well, I surf and try to do something to cheer myself up and make myself tired, like now.

As a result, I found this ipod case which also known as invisibleSHIELDs, very useful for my Sony Ericsson K750’s screen, as it can be custom made to fit.

My phone is almost 2 year old and it was bought before Natalie was born. DH passed it to me when he decided to get a PDA, which he was eyeing for a long time.

By the time the phone reached my hand, its screen was scratched a little. And I have been thinking of getting it a shield to protect it, but never actually get down to it, until just now.

This invisibleSHIELDs protector, can also be custom made to fit other devices like PDA, camera LCDs, MP3 players, laptops, GPSrs and so on. It uses military technology; urethane film which is used used to protect the leading edges of military helicopter blades, sound cool eh?
It’s invisible, durable, scratch-proof and with a life-time guarantee. And it’s only $11.95 with free shipping.
Hmmmm… to go with this screen protector, I may consider a new casing too, just to give the phone a new facelift, since I’m still far from getting a new phone.

*This post is sponsored*

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker