spacer
main

Post-natal Rhinitis

Few weeks ago, I visited the E&T, and it seemed everything was fine till yesterday.

All those nose irritations and frequent sneezing are back. And I'm having a bad sore throat.

Last year after I had delivered Natalie I had this too. It took a long time to recover, a few months. I couldn't remember how long, but it has become part of my daily routine, until one day it just disappeared. But not for long, as shortly I was pregnant with Max. Everyday, other than taking care of Natalie, I was sneezing and nose blowing. And feeling tired and sleepy all the time even after I was back to work on after 60 days maternity leave.

Yesterday I went to see doc, but the medicine doesn't seem to be working. Gosh! This is horrible. The nose simply doesn't dry up, and the bloody mucus keep back dripping down my throat. All these back drippings irritates the lung, accumulate there and become phlegm. As a result, bad coughing and sleepless nights. Been there few years ago.

It seems this rhinits will stick to me forever whenever I get pregnant.

Well, I thought I want to have another baby but looks like I may want to think again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker