spacer
main

I'm back!

It's good to be back.

Nope I didn't go anywhere. It was my PC. It suddenly went kaput one of the nights last week. The water cooler was leaking, the cpu flooded and the motherboard was wet and damaged.

So for almost a week I managed to survive without pc, internet, and blogs. Thank God, I was pretty occupied with baby max, Natalie and my dad's place renovation work, which started last Sat. Did a lot of running around during the day.

During the nights I could only watch TV, though a few nights were spent at IKEA. We were shopping there till they chased us out, to get some wall lamps and stuff.

Anyway, it was tough without the internet or the pc. I couldn't do my work and most importantly, surf. Felt lost touch with the world outside. I didn't know what were happening out there, besides my own little world. Thanks God it's finally back now(still got some software installings to do though...).

And I missed blogging and blog hopping.

Btw, my Chinese language setting is still out. Can't even display my own blog content properly. Hopefully it works with Firefox, trying to download the setup now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker