spacer
main

Lamb chop, anyone?

Last Saturday Dh and I brought my dad, my in-laws and my babies to this place in Section 17 for family dinner.

It was to celebrate dad's birthday, MIL's birthday and our upcoming 5th anniversary, which all happen to fall on this month.

We caught this HoChiak's review on the restaurant, 6 to 10 Grill & Nasi Lemak, on the previous Sunday. Since then I was craving for lamb chops for a few days.

So few days later, DH and I went to try out the food ourselves. I had the RED Wine Lamb Chop and DH had the Pineapple Sauce Pork Chop, and a Wild Mushroom Soup each. I have to the Lamb Chop and the soup were good.

I'm a big fan of mushroom soup, be it white or wild. Remember many years ago I had this very delicious creamy wild mushroom in this restaurant, don't know the name, which used to be in LOT 10. It cost at least 8 to 10 bucks for one small bowl, but it was yummy. I could still taste it oin my mouth after we walked out of that restaurant, which I don't think it's either moved or closed down. That was the first time and the last time I had wild mushroom soup, till recently.

As for the lamb chop, it was quite a big portion for about RM25. And it tasted good. Meanwhile the pork chop was not bad too, it's different, though I don't really fancy the pineapple sauce.

Last Saturday dinner only cost us 134 bucks for 5 main courses for each of us, 4 wild mushroom soups and 5 drinks. Reasonable, eh? And I had lamb stew this time, and again I like it and it was quite filling.

This place was popular and packed with customers. When we were done, there were still many customers waiting to be seated.

It was quite a nice and clean place to dine out with your family and the food is good value for money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker