spacer
main

Dolphinitis's 1 now!

Last Saturday marks the first anniversary of this blog. It's been a year since I started this blog. Hoo hoo...

So far this blog has over 100 entries for 12 months. Phew... slow huh?

I would like to seize the opportunity to express my gratitude to all of you who read this blog and leave your comment. Thank you. And to those who want to comment but feel shy, I hope to hear from you. Don't be shy shy...

From my part, I'll try to write more often with more interesting stuffs. I know I can be long winded and boring at times. Oh well, that's me.

So far have I achieve what I set out for with this blog? Well, I must say YES!

I wrote about my kids, my last pregnancy and some of my 2 cent. Meanwhile I also manage to earn some extra cash, not much though, since I'm very occupied currently with my kids.

Perhaps when I go back to work and when Max is older, I can find more time to put in more effort in this blog, like change theme. Also now that my Photoshop is still missing, I can't edit my photos for posting up here. Sorry about that...

I love to put more pictures here.

Frankly I have so many things I love to write about with so little time I have.

Anyhow, once again I thank you all for your support. It's your comments that keep this blog going. So keep them coming, the more the merrier...

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker