spacer
main

5th Anniversary


Today is our 5th anniversary. Wow, it's been 5 years since I married to DH in 2003. I didn't actually count. It's like in a blink, it's 5 years.

DH is my first and last boyfriend. I met him in my current workplace back in 2000, when I first joined. When I first met him, he was smiling at me. And I had this weird little feeling inside me, which I wasn't what was it. Maybe it's the "it's him!" feeling, was it? I don't know.

It wasn't love at first sight for me. Not too sure about him. I think so.

I'm glad that I met him and married him though at times we had auguement over our differences. However, often we think alike and he speaks my mind.

Ever since I met him I become very dependent on him in some ways, and he is dependent on me in other ways. We sort of complete each other and compliment each other's shortcomings. I'm not sure if I can live without him.

Today, we have two lovely and adorable little monsters. I always pray that we can walk together forever, and see our children beautifully and grow old gracefully.

DH always tell me that we are perfect couple. Why? It's because I'm a ONE(1) and he's a ZERO(0). When two of us standing together, we are 10. Get it?

6 comments:

Sue said...

Happy 5th Anniversary!! How romantic...

Anonymous said...

LOL! He is definitely a 0 in shape. Wow, can't believe it has been 5 years for you guys..i still remember your wedding dinner.

dolphine said...

Sue,
Thanks!

dolphine said...

Vien,

Yeah, seems like yesterday huh?Well, time flies.

Almost everyone is a mother now.

Anonymous said...

Happy annivesary and forever loving. so happened that we also registered in 2003. :-)

Kinoko Land

dolphine said...

Thanks yoyo's mum.

Haha gimme 5!

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker