spacer
main

I'm a drama series addict!

I'm still on maternity leave. In fact, I had just apply another 4 weeks, back to work after Chinese New Year, tentatively. I may change my plan as my annual leave is running low, need to save some for other ocassions, like the mid-year holiday trip.

Since I'm still on leave. What do I do other than taking care of and breastfeed Max as well as spending time with Natalie, top most priority, surfing and blogging, sleeping, and going shopping(seems like I have a long shopping list. Gosh! it means my wallet's bleeding heavily).

Well, I also addicted to US drama series, I used to watch a lot of them, before I had Natalie. Suddenly I stopped watching, not exactly sure why. Now I'm back to this drama series watching spree. For the past two weeks, I had finished watching Supernatural Season 1 & 2 (it's spooky but funny too at times)and Medium Season 2. Just bought Season 3, I just love the Dubois. I watch them whenever I breastfeed or feed Max, be it day or night. I have to say that these two dramas are really good, highly recommended.

I also used to like CSI, CSI New York(still like them, except Miami version, didn't like it, because of Horatia), Monk, Lost(stopped watching coz I was lost with it) and Veronica Mars.

Apart form the US dramas, I also like to watch the Hong Kong dramas as well as the Japanese ones. Korean? This category no thanks.

Believe it or not, I also bought and finished watching all the other three Harry Potter movies available, after I'd watched The Chamber of Secret.

Well, looking all the titles, you more or less know my taste for dramas series. So any dramas series addict out there?

4 comments:

湘绣蜻蜓 said...

I prefer Korean drama instead of Japanese... :)

Sue said...

I'll join in your club as well, I have watched Medium and Supernatural as well. You should tried Bones and 24. If you like that type of dramas...very addictive for 24..

dolphine said...

湘绣蜻蜓,

Korean too much crying la... though there are a few I must say are worth watching:)

dolphine said...

Sue,
Welcome 2 the club.

Maybe I should try Bones & 24. Oh I like Criminals Mind too.

Now they will soon have the new one "Damages" on Astro. Don't think I will be able to catch it... since my MIL loves watch Wah Lai Toh.(It's her Astro...hoho...and I hardly watch it.)

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker