spacer
main

Back to work again and missing my darling

After 3 days of mc(sick leaves) and staying at home, mostly sleeping and resting, and of course played with my little darling.

Today back to work again, felt slack and actually missed the little darling very much.

For the past two days, the moment I opened my eyes, I could slowly took my my own sweet time to clean up and make milk for Natalie. But today I had to ask DH to help, as I only got up at 8.10am. Plus the fact I was half-awaken from 5am till about 7am, when I finally got into my sleep mode, barely an hour half morning nap.

Of course my little darling who used to getting up at 9ish for the past two days, was still sleeping soundly when I got up. She had a real nice sleep last night. No fuss was made last night though I was in and out the bathroom half the time.

When DH started making the milk and made some clinking sound of the sterilising pot, then slowly she opened her sleepy eyes, but tossed and turned a couple of time on the bed lazily, relunctant to get up. Until finally DH had her milk in front her, then she open her mouth, with her eyes half-shut, dragged her little heavy arms up to hold the milk bottle.

After her milk, she saw that I was eating my High5 JagungBread, finishing. She quickly crawled towards me, and hint to me that she wanted some. As usual I would my food with her, those I think it's suitable for her. I tell ya, she love it. We had it last night before bed, you know la, pregnant mommy eat many time, and that was supper.

Looking at that adorable face, I just love the moment. So today whole day, I had been thinking about her.

And can't wait to see her big grin later when I get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker