spacer
main

Don't give up, you're loved.

There are times in life when we are lost and feel really depressed and wanting to give up.

It's normal to feel sad and down, as it's part of life which is full of up and down. Only through the tough times , we learn to appreciate the good times, and be strong.

Just remember no matter hard are things, we need to hang on and don't give up. It'll come to a pass, and good things will come.

There'll come a time when we can look back at what happened with a smile.

Now let me share this song with you, "Don't give up (you're loved)" by Josh Groban



About Josh Groban
The first time I noticed him was when he guest starred in Ally McBeal, because of his decent boyish look, many moons ago. Later found out that he can sing well and has a really good voice. More about him

Lyrics
Don’t give up
It’s just the weight of the world
When your heart’s heavy, I
I will lift it for you
Don’t give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you, I
I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don’t give up
Because you are loved

Don’t give up
It’s just the hurt
That you hide
When you’re lost inside, I
I’ll be there to find you

Don’t give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you I
I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don’t give up
Because you are loved

You are loved

Don’t give up
Everyone needs to be loved

You are loved

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker