spacer
main

Spotting again!

This morning came back, I discovered that I have spotting again. And on and off a little cramps. So worried.

Quickly, I called my gynae's cell. No one answering. Arghhh... Then I called Pantai to ask if any of their private clinic were open. Nope none, except emergency wad. Emergency wad? I didn't I need that though I wished that I could immediately go and see someone, no GP, I need someone who could do ultrasound scan.

I NEED AN ULTRASOUND! And all gynae are on holiday.

So I called my friend, who then called her little sister who is doing housemanship in HUKM. Later, same answer, no clinic just emergency wad. She also told me that her gynae told that he has a case a lady bled throughout her pregnancy and managed to deliver a healthy baby. Really? I didn't know what to think.

Guess no choice have to wait lor, till tomorrow early morning, then go to see my gynae.

While waiting, I cried a little, coz I was scared. Lucky the spotting didn't continue. But still got some cramps.

I searched the net on the issue, and read up a little and some cases at pregnancy-info.net

After that with a mixed feeling of fear and relieved, I went to sleep, bedrest. It felt better when lying down. So I slept through my afternoon, till 7pm.

Now feeling a little better. Luckily I still feel pregnant as I'm having a bit of nauseous feeling after food and that vomiting sensation. The symptoms made me feel better.

Side note, I shouldn't carry Natalie so much I guess, though I love to carry her. And not to forget pray.

Baby, you must be strong!

4 comments:

湘绣蜻蜓 said...

Have a good rest and take good care yeah...

dolphine said...

湘绣蜻蜓,
Thanks. I'm better now.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all's well. Rest more, dear.

dolphine said...

Vien,
Thanks. I'm fine now. These few days were resting at home. Bedrest and slept a lot.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker