spacer
main

At week 15

Life is getting better, the vomiting is slowly subsiding except a slight feeling nausea on and off which is so far bearble. I stopped taking my morning anti-vomiting tablet for two days. IIs it a good sign? Coz now I'm a little worry my hormone might not be strong enough for the baby. (must slap myself for all this negative thinking).

But come to think of it, it's impossible coz my pregnancy rhinitis still persists, a little better though with medication. Maybe I have accustomed to it.

Besides, I'm still on the hormone tablet till the end of this week. The level hormone should be fine. And by now, the placenta is able to produce progesterone and estrogen, which help to maintain the pregnancy. meanwhile my body's hormone change should be stabilised.

Overall, I have managed to reduce on my dependence on medication: no more anti-vomitant, one hormone pill evey morning, the one rhinitis tablet every night before bed, and ocassionally some gastric tablets. And of course never forget my vitamins.

Also, this afternoon I told my therapist that I prefer not to resume my depression medication now, and he agreed, as long as I am feeling good. And he will just observe my condition, if everything goes well, I can go on without the medication throughout my whole pregnancy. But he advised me to start again after delivery, as the chances of postpartum relapse is rather high in my case. Anyway, at this stage, I'm happy with what I have, and just enjoy the days.

Yesterday took a Gender Prediction Quiz, and it said that I'm 58% having a boy. Let's see how true it is.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Dont worry so much. Take it easy. A peaceful and calm mind will make sure your hormone level stable.

dolphine said...

Frankie,
Thanks alot.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker