spacer
main

At week 14

The begin of my second trimester.

Last few nights, had problem sleeping due to the nose congestion. And was on medical leaves for two days to catch some sleep during the day.

My morning sickness and vomiting seems to have got better a little. Still have that vomiting sensation on and off though, just not as bad, bearable, I would say.

Still feeling fatigue with the nasal problem.

My embryo is now a fetus. Healthy growth, with a 2.5cm crown(diameter), about 4 or 5 inches long. Heartbeat normal.

baby scan

Through the scan, I could see it waving its little hands at us. Isn't cute?

Still a little early to tell whether it's a little he or a she?

2 comments:

Mee Ling said...

Life is a miracle! It's so amazing!

dolphine said...

Mee Ling,
Life is indeed full of miracles and wonders.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker