spacer
main

Nice music with some good laugh for Friday

I had posted this on my Chinese blog yesterday.

I like the song, it's one of those old 90s British pop song, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and it goes really well with the montage of the falling models.

It's really funny so I thought I maybe I should post it here for those of you, who couldn't read Chinese.



Well, I know it's bad to laugh at others.

However come to think of it, it's a good lesson for us to reflect on our own self. If you fall down, you should just stand up again and move on.

Just like the models when they fell before so many pairs of eyes, there is only one thing they can/should do is to just stand up and walk on.

So if next time if you were to fall down clumsily in front of many eyes, just think of them, stand up, put on a smile and walk on. Sound too easy huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker