spacer
main

The big D episode.

For a few days I was having diarrhoea.

Sunday - Dinner had something not clean. I think it was the soyacincau. Avoid soya milk sold in those Chinese coffee shops. Hubby told me: '...if you see the way they do the drink, you don't want to drink.' That's why he normally order the can one. Or if he really crave for soya milk, he would rather get from those soya milk and "tofu fa' seller who normally come in a van.

Monday - Bad diarrhoea with frequent toilet visit and by end of the end I was drained. Feeling exhausted and the body was so achy. Saw doctor twice. Once my GP, then later that evening, I thought that I had fever, so I quickly ran to see a gynae. Thank goodness, false alarm.

Tuesday - After three dosages of charcoal tablets, diarrhoea persisted, took one anti-diarrhoea pill. Took a half day. Slept through the afternoon. The diarrhoea slowed down. At night did my income tax.

Wednesday - On leave to rest. Much better. Can eat the food I want. No more diarrhoea. Had some pineapples to clear the system.

Small tip:
My dad used to tell me that when you have diarrhoea, try taking some pineapples coz it helps to cleanse your system. Well, not sure if it's true, but I find it effective so far. I don't mean the whole pineapple, just a few pieces will do, fresh or canned.

Oh, but if your stools are black you better think twice, it means you are bleeding inside, go see a doctor quickly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all's well now. Be extremely careful with outside food esp now u're preggie.

Frankie said...

Glad that you are fine now. The soyabean and cincau sould be dont know over how many nights...yukkks...scarely...

dolphine said...

Thanks guys. I'm back to normal.

Vien,
Now I'm being very careful le. Dah takut.

Frankie,
Yeah, especially the soybean le. I would never buy from those chinese coffee shop.

Mee Ling said...

哇,好多可愛與美美的照片哦。

dolphine said...

小冬瓜: 谢谢,Mee Ling姐姐的赞美. 嘿嘿...

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker