spacer
main

At week 16 and 17

Life without hormone pill seems to be the same.

And lately I have noticed that the nausea feeling is due to my empty stomach in the morning, so if I have a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner and plus 2 snacks in between the main meal. I feel much better. It means never leave your stomach empty or it will get gassy.

And when I said proper meal means something with cabohydrate, like rice. It really fills my stomach for at least 2-3 hours, before I start thinking about food again.

Apart from the empty stomach, my nasal congestion is another cause that also makes me feeling nausea. Especially when I skip my daytime tablet and the nose gets really congested with the mucus. So I make sure I take my morning tablet so the my nose will be cleared and dry.

The baby starts kicking?
The other day when I was lazing on the couch, suddenly I felt this little movement inside my tummy. Could it be the baby?

Nope, it wasn't the stomach, I'm sure, coz it was on the right side, and my stomach is on the left.

That wasn't the only time. One other time was when DH and I were on our way back from a nice dinner, and I had this sudden one poke from inside my tummy. It's quite distinctive and I was quite sure it was the baby.

Foetal kicking and punching from the womb is the best interaction a woman can have with the growing unborn.

When I had Natalie, I only started to feel her movement at week 20 and above. And she was an active foetal. She reacted to all kinds of noises and my touch. Sometimes, at work while I was bored, I would play with her by tapping my fingers on my tummy, and she would react. It was fun.

I still remember that I used to volunteer for this organisation and I went for their meeting which were normally with many people and very noisy. She just loved it it. And every time the people in the meeting laughed, she would kick or punch.

Sometimes, even when I talked to her, she would respond, during my third trimester.

But it's also it could be very annoying when you are trying to sleep and the foetal keeps kicking you from inside, mostly happen in the third trimster. That's when the foetal has filled up most or all space in the womb with its growing body. So at night when you sleep, the foetal will kick you when it's not feeling uncomfort with the way you sleep.

Despite of that, it's still a wonderful experience. And really love it adn can't wait for this baby to start kick more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker