spacer
main

Disastrous Friday Night...

Just like always, when I thought things are getting better and decided to give myself a pat on the head, something horrible always pops out unexpectedly.

Just when I thought of having a quiet Friday night. Quietly get Natalie to bed, followed by Max, something unexpected happened.

I was trying to get Natalie to bed a little early tonight, by 10.30pm, before bringing the baby o up stair and get him ready for bed.

However when baby came up, Natalie was still awake. Suddenly baby cried, Natalie followed, like always. I'm not sure why? I'm guessing she was scared, of "dirty things" maybe. I mean dead people.

Well, the ability runs in my family. My mom and my brother both has it. Luckily my sister and I don't. Could it somehow got passed to my daughter? I'm just guessing. Why? The other day, DH and I brought her to Giant. While we walked near some CNY decor section, Natalie suddenly waved her hand, as if she was waving goodbye to someone. But when I looked to that direction, there wasn't anyone there... O.k it's creepy.

Also, there were times, at home, she would stare into the air like she saw somebody there. I'm getting goose bump here.

Or perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe she just afraid I would carry baby,and not her. I hope I was wrong about that whole I-see-dead-people thing

Back to where we started...

As for baby, I'm guessing he was crying for milk and missing me of course.

So I wanted to make milk for him and add some fever medicine into the milk, coz he just got his jab. His doctor asked us to give him one dose before bed, just in case.

And the medicine was in the fridge, and I needed to go and get it, since DH refused to go. He said he didn't where was the medicine. Fine! I'll take it, I thought.

But Natalie just refused to stay with her daddy and wanted to follow. I was mad at DH, for if he went and got it, it would be easier for me as I could stay with both children for a while.

So I went down with Natalie.

Like father like daughter, both are being difficult. Who suffer? Me of course.

I got pissed off and frustrated. So later I shouted at her after I failed to get her to sleep for a second time. I banged the door(bad move) Well, it startled the baby too as he thought I was shouting at him and began to crying very hard. Gosh!

Chain reaction. DH got mad too, and he blamed everything on Natalie. He came in to our room and scolded Natalie, who was already lying on the bed sobbing after I shouted at her.

Like adding oil to the fire, she cried louder and got really scared, and came clinging tight to me.

Poor girl. She was crying and crying. I guess she must have felt sad and thinking why mommy and daddy hate me so much. She cried herself to sleep in my arms.

After that I felt so miserable and so sorry for Natalie and Max.

Why things always have end up this way? Is Natalie a little too young to have a brother? She seems too young to understand the whole concept...

What can I do to settle all these problems? Instead giving Natalie a brother, I deprive her from the attention she needs from me.

Or should I just let my PIL take care of her instead?

Feel like one step forward, three steps back.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Don't be so hard on yourself..things will work out for the better..

As for Natalie..are you Christian or Buddhist...
Do u have amulets in the house or for her to wear..it should work..

dolphine said...

Sue,

It's getting better just once in a while some hiccups...

We have yet to go to the temple to get one of those amulets... hope I'm wrong about her I-see-dead-people ability...

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker