spacer
main

Nice Matters Blog Award


I'm very happy to receive this award from Mumsgather. Thanks MG.

Sorry with delay. I’ve been figuring out how to write this. :)

This award was created by Genevieve Olsen, owner of Bella-Enchanted to be given to "the nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those who care about others and alway be there to lend support, and those who have a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Since MG is the person who tagged me, I can't tag her again, though I love her blogs for they offer interesting references for mothes and inspiring thoughts as well. This is one of the reasons why I blog again. And now I addicted. Ha ha ha...

Hence, I shall pass this award on to them;
Vien,
Mee Ling (chinese blog),
湘绣蜻蜓 (chinese blog),
and... I'll add some more later.

3 comments:

Mee Ling said...

Wow! Surprised! But I don't know how to continue this game ah...

Mumsgather said...

Thanks for doing the tag. So... when you look back, do you think that you have fulfilled the 5 reasons why you blog? Hehe.

dolphine said...

Mee Ling,
It's easy. You just need to write a short paragraph about the award, and choose a few bloggers whom you would love to give them the award. Then they will continue from there.

MG,
Welcome.

No prob, it's my pleasure.

Haahaa... yes to the fist four reasons, and but the last one, it has yet to be realized, as I haven't been really doing anything about it... maybe soon. :)

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker