spacer
main

Get Smorty! Get paid to blog.



Like I've said, one of my reasons to blog again is to make some extra money out of blogging. However, I have not been really working on it, other than writing for pleasure.

But now, I think I have got the gist of blogging and can churn out stuff faster. So I think my blog and I are both ready to take the challenge and make some extra cash.

To start the ball rolling, I choose Smorty, a service that connects us, bloggers with the advertisers. It gives us a chance to earn some income by sharing our opinions on peoples products, services or websites on our blog.

Why Smorty?
Besides earning extra cash. I can make my blog content more dynamic with Smorty's campaigns. I can get ideas, choose to write stuffs within my interest and share my opinions with you.

You won't miss out
Smorty also send out email to notify me if any new opportunities available.

For people, like me, who always keep their email account or instant messenger login 24/7, this feature is very useful.

It keeps me aware of any new opportunities, before they are taken. Remember, opportunities await no man.

The best, Weekly Payout
There is no minimum payout. It means I get paid my article is approved, which normally takes about 5 days.

I have control over how much you can earn on a weekly basis. The minimum is US$6 per post, and can go up to a maximum of $100 per post, depending on your Page Rank along with a high Smorty smart score.

Well, the more you write, the more you earn. Tempting huh?

More than opinions blogging...
You can also sign up as an Smorty advertiser to get your blog, your product or services to be reviewed by other bloggers.

Or become a Smorty affiliate and get paid for referring bloggers who signs up for Smorty Blog Advertising. Huge potential in generating more income for professional blogger.

Last but not least,
Smorty also provides very useful tips and links on how to optimise your blog/s. It is worth reading up, if you're serious about building your blogs'Page Rank.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get paid to blog!

And, I'm off to set up my Paypal account. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker