spacer
main

My Chinese blog's up!

After a busy and anxious week, I finally have the time to sit down and set up a Chinese blog.

If you ask whether I like to write in Chinese or English. I say it depends.

With English, I definitely can type faster. However, for certain things I find that I can describe better and more in depth with Chinese, such as my thought for my late mother. And it probably would take me longer to churn it out in English, as my English command is only half-full, so as my Chinese.

Anyway, this Chinese blog will be an alternate place for me to jot down my thought, when I have problem describing it in depth with English, or when something is best described in Chinese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker