spacer
main

I'm back!

Ta ta! I flew to the moon and back again. No, I m just kidding.

Last week was missing in action due to my bad morning sickness.

All I did was slept and vomited, over and over. Scary huh?

Here's a little update on my 7 weeks pregnancy.

Yesterday afternoon I had some spotting, didn't think it was the implantation spotting, coz the embryo should have implanted to the womb by now, so I quickly went to see my gynae.

After an ultrasound, the embryo is a week smaller than it should be. The heartbeat is weak though. Keeping my fingers crossed

So my gynae, she gave me some medication to take in case I spot again. And 2 days sick leaves to rest at home.

Still thinking whether I should take the medication even if I don't spot anymore. As the medicine will aggravate the morning sickness. *Sigh*

At the same time, I just have to be positive, maybe my little one doesn't need medicine at all as it is only minor delay in its development. My gynae did mention that it could be the reason.

Natalie had the same thing, her heartbeat was a week late. But then I was put on the same medication. And one week later, her little heartbeat was strong and sound.

5 comments:

Mee Ling said...

好好休息,祝福你們都平安。

dolphine said...

Mee Ling,
谢谢!很窝心哦!

Anonymous said...

I think you should take the medication. If it worked on Natalie before, it will surely help #2. I wasn't given any med when I saw spotting...till today we're still mad at our gynae. I've changed my gynae since the miscarriage.

湘绣蜻蜓 said...

要好好休息哦。。

dolphine said...

Vien,
Yeah, I think I will start on the medication today. Just saw some stain on the tissue. Don't want to take the risk. And thanks for the advice!


湘绣蜻蜓,

谢谢你!

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker