spacer
main

A peaceful and fulfilling Mother's day

Time flies huh? This year will be the 3rd Mother's Day as a mother, and now I'm a mother of 2.

We don't really celebrate Mother's Day in the family, at least on the actual day. Normally we will do it in advance of one day or a week. It's to go for a family dinner. Most of the time, we prefer to stay at home, cos DH and I hate crowds.

So what would I like to do on that day? Let's see... frankly I hate Sunday. Why? Coz the next day is Monday and I have to get back to work. Most people have Monday blues, bu I have Sunday blues.

So normally I don't overwork myself on Sunday, but yet I hate the idea of just lazing around at home, watching the lousy tv programs, while most of the time, the kids would be crying and whining (Natalie has been behaving like lately).

So this Sunday, perhaps DH and I can go for a movie or something in the morning, since we haven't been to the cinemas since Max's arrival.

Then maybe bake some muffins for Natalie. She loves my muffins....hehehehe...

After that clear the family hall, as we are in the process of moving some of those stuff to Dad's new renovated home. Meanwhile I hope the kids will behave good while I do the chores.

And a nice feeling good evening before bedtime.

In short I just would like to have a peaceful yet fulfilling Mother's Day. It's that simple.

*Just remember, we may have to skip the movie part, as my ILs are going somewhere in the morning or revise the sequence of the events...

1. Mumsgather shares - What I REALLY want to do on Mother’s Day.
2. Vien likes - Not to lift a finger on Mother’s Day.
3. Dolphine wants a peaceful and fulfilling Mother's day

6 comments:

湘绣蜻蜓 said...

Happy mother's day ^_^

dolphine said...

湘绣蜻蜓,

Thank you...

Anonymous said...

You even had time to catch a movie after you had Natalie?! Wow. We haven't been to the theaters since 2005 leh.

dolphine said...

Only once or twice... becoz got free tickets ma...

Mumsgather said...

I haven't been to the cinema in 6-7 years. Hahaha. Anyway enjoy your day. Happy Mother's Day to you!

dolphine said...

MG,

Can understand why. With kids is tough to go to the cinema.

Thanks. Same to you.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker