spacer
main

Week 25-27

I'm more than half way through my pregnancy. My little fighter will be due in about 12 to 13 weeks. Exactly 3 months time as my EDD is 13 November.

Every time I think about "THE" day, I feel excited as well as afraid. I can't wait to meet my little one, but I'm also afraid of going through the birth process, be it natural or caesarean again.

Natural or Caesarean?
The last time I talked to my gynae, she said that it will all depends on my condition. If it happens naturally, I will be allowed to go through a natural birth. However, if overdue and still no sign, I will have to go through another caesarean. And strictly NO induction.

I guess as long as the baby is healthily delivered, I don't really mind either, though a natural birth is more preferred. No, it's not because I'm so gungho. But simply because I wish to have a third child, and if I have a second caesarean, then the subsequent pregnancy has to be caesarean. But all I can do is just pray and leave it to God.

Rhinitis
Last week, I was down with bad rhinits. Simply because I was stupid enough to sleep with the air-con on one of the afternoon. And coincidently I missed my medication on purpose the night before. Immediately after that air-con nap, I had bad sneezing, runny nose and blocked nasals, both sides. Most of the time, I couldn't breathe. So eventually I had to see doctor.

And I had to take 3 days of decongestant to clear my blocked nasals. And I was told that blocked nasals could lead to lack of oxygen supply to the baby and cause fetal distress.

Well today I'm feeling much better. And I can go without my regular rhinitis medication on alternate day now. Just make sure I don't sleep with the air-con anymore.

Gassy stomach
For the last few days, I have been feeling a little nauseous on and off. Not sure what is the reason. I hate the feeling and it makes me feel like puking. And whenever I eat, I feel so bloated in the stomach. Also I hate the after taste of food. Yuck...

I still have 3 more months to go. I just hope everything will get better. And have a safe delivery and healthy baby.

Excuse me, I think I'm going to puke again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having it tough this time. Just hang in there!

dolphine said...

Vien,

Thanks. I'm feeling better this week. Hopefully everything stays this way. And I'm being extra careful with my food and my sleep.

Josephine said...

Love to read your blog. I am recently pregnant and have similar rhinitis problem. My midwife says that she has not noticed anybody got rhinitis problems because of pregnancy. But it was so bad for me since in addition I got allergy to pollen. Really cannot breath and last night the lack of air made me throw up. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker