spacer
main

Ta ta! It's finally ready to launch...

Been working on the template coding for some time. The new version of Blogger is a pain to customise.

The widget thing is difficult to customise comparing to the simple html coding.
I'm still learning on how to edit the widgets and need to do a lots of reading on the Blogger Help Section.

No doubt with the new widget format, it's simpler on the surface. But for users who so used to the classic html coding and want to do more than just basic customisation, it's a hussle. For instance, I'd initially coded my own template in html and css. When I tried to import it into the new blogger system, it didn't work.

So I had to edit the (new version) blogger css and variations, adding in some of mine, without touching to widgets (which I'm still trying to digest). After few weeks of trial and error, finally had it working on the chinese new year day *Hooray*, except for some minor fine-tunings. *Phew*

Of course, there are still rooms for improvement. For now the template seems to work fine in the new version, but when converted to classic, the blog would appear blank. Meanwhile with the classic html template, I don't know how to code the 'Label' function(haiya! have to read up about it). Or does anyone out there know how, and can share it with me?

Anyway, Dolphinitis is officially open to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker