spacer
main

Oh no, it's yeast...

I think I'm having yeast infection on my breast.

I've been having this breast soreness during and after breastfeeding. I went to see the hospital lactation assistant, they couldn't identify the problem. I thought it was engorgement. But it wasn't.

But after what I read in kellymom.com today, I think it's what they called yeast infection.

I don't have crack nipples but breastfeeding makes them sore and painful. I need to see my gynae to tomorrow.

Meanwhile Max is having thrush too on his tongue. Poor boy. No wonder he has been acting weird sometimes when I breastfeed him. Sometimes halfway breastfeeding he seems have this vomitting sensation. And he would pushed himself away from my breast.

I just brought him to see his pae, and medications were given.

Besides, Max's face has eczema, and it's spreading to his body. *Sigh* This poor baby is having so much problems. Pray that he recovers soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker