spacer
main

The bag is finally packed.

Finally I had my bag packed and ready for labour, though not exactly finished yet, still a couple of things I need to buy.

I have packed some clothes for myself and for a baby a set of brand new clothes for the day of discharge, a few pairs of mitten and booties and a little hat.

Can't recall exactly what I wore the last time I was there to deliver Natalie, except that they were all long sleeves. Hence, I just pack anything I think I'll need. All I remember is that I didn't bathe for days, only wiping.

Meanwhile some food as well, such as oat, Milo, cocoa powder, milk powder, condensed milk and so on.

Also I'm bringing a bag of salt, in case I deliver via natural birth. It's for the wound cleaning. I can vaguely remember they did provide me some chemical liquid for the wound cleaning too.

And not to forget some entertainment, like books and laptop... hee heee... so I wouldn't get bored. Frankly staying in hospital is one of the most boring things in life, unless you opt to stay in a double or single room, as they come with tv. Unfortunately I chose to stay in a four-bedded one. The only entertainment was the neighbours' visitors and my own.

For me one day no internet is enough to kill me. I feel like losing touch to the world. And if I end up having a c-sec, I will have to stay in the hospital for at least 3 days 2 nights, that's if everything is fine.

Luckily the last time I had Natalie with me, not as bad as the previous admission prior the Natalie's birth, when I was having mild hyperemesis gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness. So I spent most of my time staring and adoring her, though she slept most of the time.

Hopefully everything turns out alright.

Oh well, the packing is making me nervous and excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker