spacer
main

Thanks Smorty!

Hoo hoo... I have got my first payment from Smorty, though it's small, but I'm happy with it.

Since I'm pretty new and I can't really have high expectation. However, it doesn't mean I'm not aim high. Just one step at a time. Rome wasn't built in one day.

Been reading up some full time bloggers' blog. Some of them really earn a lot and I salute them for make the effort to write. Wondering WHEN can I reach that level. Hahaha... just day dreaming a little sometimes, when I'm bored with my work, coz with my day job, I can't earn that amount. However, at this moment, I don't mind working full time and do some part-time blogging during leisure to earn some extra cash.

So for the time being, I'll just stick with Smorty, while I build my way up so that one day PPP and ReviewMe will accept my blog.

Again thanks to Smorty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
 
© Dolphinitis.blogspot.com 2007-2008. All Right Reserved.
Template designed by dolphine*海豚*. Best view: 1024 x 768 @ Firefox.
web tracker